What We Do
Natividad Medical Center provides caring yet comprehensive medical services and surgery treatment for Monterey County. Our inclusive selection of inpatient medical treatments ranges from surgical and intensive care units to mental health and emergency care services. We have a University of San Francisco affiliated neonatal care facility and our maternity ward offers birthing options. We are proud to serve as Monterey County’s only acute rehabilitation center as well as the only teaching hospital on the Central Coast.
For innovative and attentive medical treatment, call Natividad Medical Center at (831) 515-8866 today!
Natividad Medical Center is proud to offer a wide range of medical services and surgery treatments. We operate a number of specialty clinics including pediatric, family practice and women’s health clinics. We provide social services and are California Children Services certified. Translation services are available and we accept Medicare, Medi-Cal and most major medical insurances. Do not wait any longer to experience compassionate medical attention by calling Natividad Medical Center at (831) 515-8866 today!
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Accredited
- California Children Services (CCS) Certified
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Level-3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Monterey County Owned & Operate
- Only Central Coast Teaching Hospital
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Monterey County’s only Acute Rehabilitation Center
- Translation Services Available
- Medical Record &Case Management
- Medicare & Medi-Cal Accepted
- Most Major Medical Insurances Accepted